Sunday, July 19, 2009

‘I listen to Naaka Mukka everyday’


HERE'S a confession that must have made music composer Vijay Antony’s day: Kamal Haasan openly stating that he listens to the all famous 'Naaku Mukka' number everyday and feels happy listening to it. Interesting, isn’t it? Speaking at the audio launch of 'Ninaithaale Inikkum', chief guest Kamal Haasan said he listened to this 'Kadhalil Vizhundhen' track everyday and felt happy then. “That is because it is the ring tone (caller tune) of my daughter Shruti Haasan. And when I hear this song, I know I am going to speak to her. With this, I am sure Vijay Antony is capable of captivating youngsters,” explained the actor.

'Ninaithaale Inikkum' has Prithviraj, Shakthi, Karthik Kumar, Vishnu and Priyamani in the lead, and is a remake of the Malayalam blockbuster Classmates. The film is being produced by Gemini Film Circuit.

Aazeek

No comments:

Post a Comment