Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Prithviraj : The New Superstar


A new follower after mammootty, Mohanlal & Suresh Gopi star trio

Prithviz first movie Nandanam was good in Boxoffice, again he has got hit films like Classmates, chocolates, satyam etc but the new Movie “Puthiya Mugham” has given him a new face in film world. Now a days his films are getting huge crowd than veteran superstars. People says “this is what we expected from him”

Directors like Maniratnam, Joshi & Shaji Kailas are making films with prithvi. Channels are eager to get satellite rights for his films. Yes people started calling him “SUPERSTAR”. A manly hero after Mammootty, Mohanlal and Sureshgopi


1) How do you feel now? “as a superstar”

I think it’s recognition for my hardwork. Its was not an easy task for me. I am getting this after a long time, now I have completed around 50 films. There were always people who degraded me while I tasted some incredible success in my filmy career, I mean to say after classmates and chocolate. But now I am really happy to see the new change.

2) How about the huge crowd in Theaters

Puthiyamugham is completely different and a high voltage film than other campus hits in mollywood. We have given precedence for actions and heroism. But the others were fully entertainers with comedy and family related subjects. The success of PM has been proven that there is big amount audience for such action films

My experiences make me / lead me to do action films, I saw a large crowd when I was in KAIRALI Theater to see the movie GULMOHAR. Later I came to know that one ALLU ARJUN movie is releasing that day.

3) After PM again an action film with Shaji Kailas, seems you are keen to do more action films?!!

It doesn’t matter how talented an actor is, to get a superstar position he has to do good action films. A common man having an imagination about their hero like fighting against injustice etc.

4) Did you feel to react while somebody deliberately doing against your movies, damaging your film posters etc.????!

My revenges were through my movies.Good movies always get rewarded, no one can beat it.

5) Do you think, it’s possible to tolerate them??

Who bother its their culture, I am sure my culture never allow me to do that….eg: damaging a poster etc.

6) Are you religious

Not that much, I do visit temples because I like the atmosphere, not only in temples I go churches, mosques, gurudwara etc, my trust is in humanbeing than god.

No comments:

Post a Comment