Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Vidya special gift to parents


Vidya Balan, who will be doing a special song in Santosh Sivan's " Urumi", says it is a gift to her parents as they always wanted to see her in a Malayalam film.

"I have done a song and few scenes. I did it for my mother and father. It is my gift to them. I was really happy dubbing for the film because my mother came to the studio for the first time. She studied the scene and complimented me for it. I was thrilled," the 33-year-old actress said. Balan will be seen next in Sujoy Gosh's "Kahaani", a thriller that releases on June 17. "I am playing a pregnant woman who comes down from London to Kolkata in search of her husband who has gone missing."Balan said.

SOURCE : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Vidya-special-gift-to-parents/articleshow/7753784.cms


No comments:

Post a Comment