Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Genelia’s high on Urumi


One date that Genelia D'Souza is eagerly looking forward to is March 31st!

It's the day when Urumi - her first ever Malayalam film will hit screens. It's also the day that will certain how much marks Genelia has scored with the Mollywood audience.

However, Genelia is not the one to feel anxiety pangs. The actress who has an impressive body of work in Hindi as well as South cinema is in fact elated about her Malayalam debut. In a recent interview the actress revealed, "I am very happy about being a part of Urumi. I couldn't have got a better film for my debut in Malayalam films. I have learnt a lot while working for the film while preparing for my role."

The actress known for her bubbly and girl next door image dons the role of a war princess in Urumi and has also undergone training in some very difficult and unique martial art forms. Gene further adds, "I feel blessed that I got to share screen space and interact with actors like Prithviraj, Prabhu Deva, Vidya Balan and others through the film. I got to learn a lot from all of them."

The film also stars Arya, Tabu, Nithya Menon and Arya in pivotal roles and will release on March 31st.

SOURCE : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Genelias-high-on-Urumi/articleshow/7753703.cms


No comments:

Post a Comment