Friday, May 21, 2010

Srikanth excited for Kutrap Pirivu


Srikanth’s Telugu film Police Police has been doing well at the box office. And now, the actor is eagerly awaiting the response to its Tamil version, Kutrapirivu, which is to hit screens tomorrow.

“All these days, my Tamil films were being dubbed into Telugu. But for the first time, a Telugu project of mine has been dubbed into Tamil. Keeping in mind the taste of the Tamil audience, we have also reshot some scenes,” he reveals.

The film, directed by debutant Manmohan, also has Prithviraj, Kamalinee Mukherjee and Sanjana in the lead.“Whenever a common man has an issue, he approaches the police. But what if the cops themselves have a problem? The film focusses on the complex problems Prithvi and I face at office and how we resolve them,” he adds.

Meanwhile, Srikanth also reveals that he might soon do a Bollywood film. “I was earlier approached by Vikram Bhatt for a project. But, I couldn’t do the film then because of date issues. Now, I’m happy they have called me again for another project. I hope the project materialises this time,” he signs off.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/Regional/News-Interviews/Srikanth-excited-for-Kutrapirivu/articleshow/5949663.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment