Thursday, February 9, 2012

Meghana Raj shines in Mollywood


The Uyarthiru 420 heroine, Meghana Raj, still has at least two pending releases in Tamil - Kallasirippu Azhaga and Nandha Nandhitha, and the indeed long-time pending Krishnaleelai.

However, the actress, who is currently testing waters in Mollywood with four projects in hand, including one with actor Prithviraj says, "I had a good release in Malayalam, with good feedback on my role in particular. 'Beautiful' was regarded as one the cult releases in Mollywood."

"Presently, my projects in Malayalam are a film with Indrajith, titled Mullamottum Munthirichaarum, a film with actor Prithiviraj, then one with Anup Menon and one film with Lal. These are the four projects I am doing in Mollywood. But I am open to doing good films in any language."

"Considering the fact that I am getting to play the lead in all the films I am doing, I would be choosy about my scripts, depending upon the significance of my role in the film," she adds.


SOURCE: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Meghana-Raj-shines-in-Mollywood/articleshow/11675020.cms


No comments:

Post a Comment