Friday, September 3, 2010

Prithviraj speaks about Superstar Rajinikanth

Prithviraj says that Rajnikanth is the only bold person who goes out without make up. While speaking to the media, he said,” Rajni is not scared of anything. He likes to be himself without make up. He is bold because his fans adore him for his roles alone.

So far no other actor has earned fame and name like Rajnikanth. In my younger age I know Mammooty and Mohanlal. They were close to me than Rajni. I grew up in their laps. But they have not appreciated me about my films so far.

Rajni is not like them. Now I also remember one thing. I was shooting for the film Gorki at Kozhikode. When I got up at 5.30 am to do my exercises I saw that there were 23 missed calls from a Chennai landline. I thought it was too early to call back and went to do exercises. At 6.30 a m I got the call from the same number.

I picked the phone and the person who spoke to me asked whether I was Prithviraj. When I said yes, Rajni spoke to me directly. He appreciated me about my scenes in Mozhi for nearly 45 minutes. I was stunned. From that moment my respect for Rajni escalated to great heights.

Rajni is the only person who goes for the public functions without make up. People will not accept if Mammooty or Mohanlal come out without make up. Even big actors like Amitabh Bachchan, Anil Kapoor and Chiranjeevi are coming out wearing wigs. Rajni is the only independent person who is not scared about anything. No other actor could have gained the people’s hearts like Rajni.”



......................................................................................
Join Here : http://www.orkut.com/Main#Community?cmm=6136651 [Official Orkut Community of Prithviraj]

Prithviraj on Twitter : http://twitter.com/lionheart_ps

Follow Us : http://twitter.com/PrithvirajBlog
......................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment