Friday, April 26, 2013

Prithviraj offered Happy New Year alongside SRK

 
Farah Khan, who has roped in a dynamic cast of Shahrukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan and Boman Irani for her 'Happy New Year' is now on the lookout for one last guy. Buzz is that she is eager to cast south actor, Prithviraj Sukumaran for this.

Apparently, informal talks are on though any formal announcement has not been made. Prithviraj made his Hindi film debut opposite Rani Mukerji in 'Aiyyaa'. His next release is YRF's action thriller, 'Aurangzeb'.

Talking to PTI, Prithviraj said, "I had an informal meeting with Farah. She told me the premise of the film she is doing. And I have not read the script yet, no concrete offer has been made to me."

"I have not said ok to it officially. So nothing is concrete and confirmed. It was a very vague premise that she told me but it was very funny and exciting," he added.

1 comment: