Monday, June 8, 2009

Bhavana can’t party sala


On screen, she might be the bright peppy heroine who seems like any other collge goer today. But offscreen, actress Bhavana is closest to what we describe a homely lass.

I am so not the partying kind. But that doesn’t mean that I am the quite girl like my roles describe me as. In fact, I am quite a talkative girl, who can go non-stop with her friends. But I am not the one who believes friends can meet only in parties. I am more of a home bird, says the actress, who is currently being paired with Srikanth in the movie 'Mahatma'. The actress also has one Tamil offer up her sleeve. That of being paired with Prithviraj in his next flick in Tamil, to be directed by Priya V. It is a film about the slums of Dharavi, says the actress, who has already worked with Prithvi in the Malayalam flick, 'Police'.

Aazeekmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment