Friday, June 1, 2012

No remuneration for Urumi actors!


Santosh Sivan directed Urumi’s success meet was held at the Benz Park hotel today. Actors Prithviraj and Arya attended the event and interacted with the media. Prithviraj was excited that he could see a packed theatre when he went to watch the film in Satyam. He said, “I watched the film a year ago in Malayalam, when it was first released. After that I saw it only yesterday in Tamil. I was trying to buy a ticket for the film. But I couldn’t get one. Then, fortunately I got one for the night show in Satyam. I was very surprised to see a fully packed theatre. The film has retained the same freshness that it had one year ago. All thanks to Tamil audience.” Prithviraj, who is also one of the producers of the film, disclosed that many actors refused to take remunerations, when they heard the story of the film.

Arya said that he had always wanted to work in Santosh Sivan’s films and had even expressed the desire to the ace cameraman-cum-director. “He remembered me and asked me to do this project. The most difficult part for me was the dubbing. My mom always complains that my Tamil is bad. But after watching this film she said, she loved my Tamil and that I have spoken very well. All credit goes to Santosh Sivan”


via http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-events/Urumi-press-meet-31-05-12.html


No comments:

Post a Comment