Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mallika Sukumaran to settle in Doha


Mallika Sukumaran is not just the doting mother of actors Prithviraj and Indrajith; she is also a woman of substance. The suave lady is now planning to settle in Doha. And no, it's not because of the lack of projects. It's business that's luring her to the Middle-East.

"Everybody needs a change. I feel now it's time for me to do something different," she says. "By the end of 2012, I am planning to settle in Doha. For the past six years, I have been holding the resident permit for Doha."

Mallika has already started a beauty and skin clinic along with good friend Sheila Philip, in the Middle-East. "We started on a small scale and surprisingly, the business is doing extremely well. Now, I would also like to start an exclusive Indian cuisine restaurant that focuses on Kerala. Everything is still in its conceptual stage; so I can talk about it only by August," she says.

So, does it mean she will be missing from tinsel town? "No. I will settle in Doha. but I will come here for my films and serials. After all, it doesn't take much time to finish a project here," she says.


via http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-05-16/news-and-interviews/31712322_1_doha-tinsel-town-small-scale


No comments:

Post a Comment