Monday, March 5, 2012

Srikanth enjoys playing himself in the Malayalam film Hero


Guess what's got Srikanth excited? The actor, who's still riding high on the success of his last outing, Shankar's Nanban, is enjoying playing himself in the Malayalam film, Hero.

He says, "I've been shooting in Cochin and Tiruvananthapuram for the past few days with Prithviraj. I play an actor, son of a political bigwig, and Prithvi plays a stuntman. Kanal Kannan master has choreographed some mind-blowing stunt sequences for us, and I'm sure they will be talked much talked about once the film releases."

Meanwhile, the actor celebrates his birthday today with his son and has big plans for this evening. "My son and I share our birthdays and the day is very special for us. I will be spending the day with my family, and we'll have a special party later with our friends," he reveals.


SOURCE: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Srikanth-enjoys-playing-himself-in-the-Malayalam-film-Hero/articleshow/12067534.cms


No comments:

Post a Comment