Sunday, March 25, 2012

It's a high five for Sandhya


She might not have signed any film in Kollywood after Irumbu Kottai Murattu Singam, but looks like Sandhya's hands are full with commitments in Mollywood.

The Kadhal girl is all set to visit Kerala soon to promote her upcoming release, Masters, in which she stars with Prithviraj.

Sandhya says excitedly, "It's a suspense thriller, with a slightly complicated storyline. I play a college girl who is caught committing an act. My story is interlinked with those of other actors in the film."

Sandhya will be sharing screenspace with four other actresses in the film, including Piaa Bajpai, Mithra Kurien and Ananya. "I have no issues doing a multi-starrer. Besides, we all have equally meaty roles in the film," she retorts.

Ask her about her absence in Kollywood, and she says, "I want to do films that are worthy of me. But sadly, I haven't been getting any good offers from Tamil industry. So, I've been taking up meaty offers in Malayalam and Kannada films. But that said, it's been long since I did a Tamil film and I'd love to do one soon."


SOURCE: http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-03-24/news-interviews/31233289_1_sandhya-tamil-film-college-girl


No comments:

Post a Comment