Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Priyamani rubbishes rumours


Tollywood's hot babe Priyamani has rubbished rumours relating to her romantic connection with three young actors: Tarun, Prithviraj and another hero. She termed these rumours as �baseless�.

�Tarun and I had great fun during the shooting of Nava Vasantham, but we hardly met each other after the shooting was completed. Then how could we be in love? Tarun, Ankita and I got along well on the sets. Tarun and I never met again on a personal level," Priyamani was quoted as saying.

Responding to the media observation that the actress is very close to noted Tamil-Malayalam actor Prithviraj, Priyamani said: "My mother and Prithviraj�s mother are good friends. Both our families interact regularly. He is a family friend. We chat regularly but there is nothing more to our relationship."

Priyamani also denied the rumours that a hero gifted her with a Toyoto Innova. "Why do people malign actresses with cheap rumours? I bought the Innova in Hyderabad with my hard-earned money. No hero gifted it to me. It is my personal car," she said.

Meanwhile, after the release of Balakrishna's Mitrudu, directed by debutant Mahadev, Priyamani has signed Pravarkyudu with Jagapathi Babu. Scripted by the director himself, the film will be produced by Ganesh Kandukuri under the banner of Tolly to Holly Films.

Aazeekmovies

1 comment:

  1. i am big fan of you prithvi .....hi prithvi i like the way u act ...god bless u...be the same always ....

    ReplyDelete